Artist AP59AB Electric Guitar Apricot Burst w/ Bullbucker Pickups
Artist AP59AB Deluxe Electric Guitar Apricot Burst + Bullbuckers
The Artist AP59 is a premium guitar in a timeless single-cutaway shape. If you're looking for a great rock and blues guitar, this AP59 is perfect; fluid, fat tones with endless sustain.
It features an Apricot Burst finish over a two-piece 5A-grade flamed veneer, on a carved Maple top with a solid African Mahogany back. The body and Mahogany set neck has a single-ply cream binding, with a high-grade Eco-Rosewood fretboard, Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Inlays, 22 frets in a 24.75"" scale length, and a comfortable C-shape radius. The deluxe hardware includes a lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with brass saddles, aluminium Stop-Bar tailpiece and Chrome locking tuners.
The AP59AB features our very own Bullbucker humbucking pickups, which include coil-splitting capability to give you ultimate control over your tonal options! These are known for their smooth, 'flute-like' neck tones, and the bridge pickup can push an amp into that perfect breakup we all love.
We also use the best electronic parts and braided wiring, with 2 Volume push/pull knobs for coil splitting, 2 Tone Controls, 3 Way Toggle Switch, Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots, 0.022uF, 400V ceramic capacitors, 'Switch-craft' styled 1/4"" Input Jack.
This comes strung from the factory with D'Addario EXL110 strings.
The Tech Features
- Two pieces AAA Flamed(tiger stripe) Veneer on top of Carved Maple Top.
- Single cutaway
- Mahogany Back
- Single ply cream binding on body top
- Approx. 4-4.6kg / 10 lb and 2.26 oz
- One piece, Set-in, Eco-Rosewood Fingerboard with single cream binding
- Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Fingerboard Inlays
- 12 Fingerboard Radius
- 22 frets
- Bone Nut 43mm / 111⁄16”
- 24.75"" Scale
- C shaped radius
Finish: Apricot Burst with Polyurethane Finish.
- D-Style Locking Tuners
- Lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with brass saddles
- Aluminium Stop-Bar Tailpiece,
- Gold top-hat (""bonnet"") shape knobs
- Artist Bullbuckers, Coil-Splitting with Chrome Covers.
-Bridge Pickup DC Resistance - 8.2K 4.6H
-Neck Pickup DC Resistance - 7.2K 3.4H
- 2x Volume Push/Pull Control, 2x Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch,
- Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots,
- 0.022uF,400V Ceramic capacitors,
- Chinese 'switchcraft' style 1/4"" Input Jack.