From $24 $20
Watch a Demo Video.....
Artist APG Black Bass Guitar with Pickguard and Accessories
Our ever-popular APB bass is now available as the upgraded APG! With the additional white pickguard completing the classic look of this classic bass, this makes the ideal beginners instrument – so you look the part and sound great too!
We believe it's important to have a great quality instrument to kick off your musical career. These bass guitars are designed to be easy to play so they are a great starting point if you want to pick up a bass for the first time. This is a full-size bass and is recommended for Adults or Children over the age of 12 (or younger if your child is strong and taller than 1.2m).
This classic design is very similar to models used for decades on all of your favourite recordings! This style of bass is absolutely timeless, and is great for any style of music from funk, to blues to slap and rock'n'roll!
Our price is always lower than a retail store (often by 30-40%), and we keep our prices low by only selling our own range of guitars direct from the factory. Our business is built on offering a great value instrument at a great price.
The Tech Features
Neck Construction: Bolt-on
Body: Poplar with Basswood Veneer
Neck: Canadian Maple
Fingerboard: Eco-Rosewood, 20 Fret, ABS Nut
Pickups: Ceramic magnet, 10.74K, 6.7H inductance
Controls: 1x Volume, 1x Tone
Hardware: Chrome, with White pickguard
Machine heads: Vintage-style bass open-geared
Scale: 34” (864mm)
Nut Width: 42mm
Radius: 13 3⁄4” (350mm)
Optional Hardcases: REBC300RC, REBC350FTB
Optional Bags: HGBAGEBASS, BAGEB
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 1311 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.