Watch a Demo Video.....
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist CL14AM 1/4 Size Classical Guitar Pack, Nylon String - Amber
- 1 x Artist GS001 A Frame Universal Guitar Stand
- 1 x Artist STW Guitar String Winder - Black
- 1 x Artist CFP20 Classical Guitar Quick Change Guitar Capo
- 5 x Artist CLST Nylon Strings
Not All Classical Guitars Are The Same!
This is an ideal guitar for very young beginners. Its nylon strings are easy on beginner's hands and its 1/4 size will suit children between 3 and 5 years old. Similar models retail for upwards of $139!
With a great sound to inspire your child and a design specific to beginners, your child can imagine their world of music in this the first stages of playing an instrument.
Receive free exclusive access to video lessons when you buy a guitar pack:
We are proud to offer you a series of online lessons designed specifically for beginning guitar students. This series of lessons was designed inhouse, to give you the best start to your musical career. This is what this lesson pack is all about - the stuff that nobody really tells you at the start of your guitar playing journey. Issues like holding the guitar, using a plectrum and some simple exercises to start you off.
So whether you're 7 or 70, take some time to check out the lesson pack and most importantly - be patient and have fun! Note that you would need to be logged into your Artist Guitar's account and you would have to subscribe to our Newsletter first to receive the link to the lesson program. You can UNSUBSCRIBE as soon as you get the link.
Here are the reasons why this guitar is great:
We use sustainable timbers on all of our beginners to intermediate guitars. The neck and bridge of the CL14 is constructed from a composite rosewood timber substitute known as eco-rosewood.
The guitar has been set-up at the factory for optimum beginner playing level. We call this Practical string action. String action is the height of the string to the fretboard. This is very important because a guitar with a high action is hard to play, while a guitar with too low an action will buzz unnecessarily and sound bad. Artist Guitars are set up at the factory for the optimum level for a beginner.
A Truss Rod that allows you to correct for the effects of weather on the guitar help keep the neck straight and the action height the neck can be adjusted. You will struggle to find a guitar at this low price with a truss rod.
Comes included with a Bag to protect your guitar, Strap and Built-In Tuner - A tuner for a beginner is vital. A guitar needs to be tuned every time you play. This tuner is extremely simple to use and because it's built into the guitar, you'll never lose it.
Recommended by some of Australia's top guitar teachers.
Our price is always Lower Than a Retail Store (often by 30-40%) we keep our prices low by only selling our own range of guitars direct from the factory. Our business is built on offering a great value guitar at a great price.
Artist Guitars has been designing guitars for over 10 years and during this time we have developed a great working relationship with our factories to constantly improve the quality and value - we know how to get a great value guitar at a truly unbeatable price!
We are so confident you will love your new Artist Guitar that we offer you:
100 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee, and a 3 year Warranty
Check out our excellent feedback rating on eBay for what our customer's reactions are.
Why wait to start learning Guitar when you could get one of our great CL12 guitars and be playing in no time at all. We ship super fast!!
The CL14 Guitar pack Includes:
- CL14 Nylon string guitar
- Gig Bag to protect your instrument (with backpack style straps and pockets for your picks, extra strings, music)
- Built-In Guitar Tuner
- Webbed Guitar Strap
- 1 Spare set of Strings
- 2 Celluloid Picks
- Free Beginners Lesson (Subject to availability in your area)
- Free Support materials
Our range of CL guitars have been designed for the needs of beginners - we don't offer a confusing range of models in this area as we think getting the correct size guitar is the most important thing for a beginner, once you have been playing for a while you will find it much easier to know which style of music you want to play and we can recommend a great 2nd guitar for you.
The CL range comes in 4 sizes:
|Full Size Body||Full Scale|
|Full Size Body, Slim Neck||Full Scale|
|3/4 Size Body||3/4 Scale|
|1/2 Size Body||1/2 Scale|
|1/4 Size Body||1/4 Scale|
The CL14 is an ideal beginners guitar suited children aged between 3-5 years old. Remember, if any of the information is confusing and you would like some free advice just call us on our Toll-Free Number so we can help you to choose the perfect size for you or your child.
The Tech Features
Type: Classical (Nylon Stringed Guitar)
Overall Length: 30""
Scale Length: 18.9 inches
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Catalpa
Neck: Wood - Okoumen, 20-22mm Thickness with Trussrod, 40mm ABS Plastic Nut
Fingerboard: Eco Rosewood
Bridge: Eco Rosewood with ABS Plastic Saddle
Frets: 18 Frets, 1mm 2.0 White Copper Fretwires
Machine Heads: 3 in line - Gold butterfly
Binding: Body - Single Black Binding
Strings: Artist CLST Normal Tension Classical Guitar Strings
Included Accessories: Gig Bag, Built-In Chromatic Tuner, Strap, Strap Buttons, Spare Strings & 2 Picks
Colour: Gloss Amber Colour for Top and Gloss Brown for Back and Sides
None of the hardcases we sell will fit this guitar.
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 1311 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.