Artist CL34AML Left Handed 3/4 Classical Nylon String Ultimate Pack
$263 SAVE $64
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist CL34AML Left Handed 3/4 Classical Nylon String Guitar Pack
- 1 x Artist GS001 A Frame Universal Guitar Stand
- 1 x Artist STW Guitar String Winder - Black
- 1 x Artist CFP20 Classical Guitar Quick Change Guitar Capo
- 5 x Artist CLST Classical Guitar Strings (Nylon)
Artist CL34AML Left Handed 3/4 Classical Nylon String Guitar Pack
This is an ideal left handed guitar for beginners. Its nylon strings are easy on beginner's hands and its 3/4 size will suit children between 8 to 13 years old (if you're looking for a smaller version look at our 1/2 and 1/4 range).
With a great sound to inspire you and a design and set up specific to beginners, you'll breeze through the first stages of your playing.
Receive free exclusive access to video lessons when you buy a guitar pack:
As an addition to buying your new guitar, we are proud to offer you a series of online lessons designed specifically for beginning guitar students.
This is what this lesson pack is all about - the stuff that nobody really tells you at the start of your guitar playing journey. Issues like holding the guitar, using a plectrum and some simple exercises to start you off. So whether you're 7 or 70, take some time to check out the lesson pack and most importantly - be patient and have fun!
Here are the reasons why this guitar is great:
This pack includes:
- CL34 Left Handed Nylon string guitar
- Gig Bag to protect your instrument (with backpack style straps and pockets for your picks, extra strings, music)
- Built-In Guitar Tuner
- Webbed Guitar Strap
- 1 Spare set of Strings
- 2 Picks
- Free Beginners Lesson (Subject to availability in your area)
- Free Support materials
We use quality Eco-rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge. Most guitars of this price range use low grade maple for the neck and paint it black to make it look like rosewood. Eventually, this will wear down and the black will colour will fade away. If you look closely at our CL34 you should be able to see the grain - the eco-rosewood looks brown, not black
It has a Low String Action (all our guitars are set-up at the factory for optimum beginner playing level). String action is the measurement from the top of the 12th fret to the bottom of the string. This is very important because a guitar with a high action is hard to play, a guitar with too low an action will buzz and sound bad. Artist Guitars are set up at the factory for the optimum level for a beginner.
A Truss Rod that allows you to correct for the effects of weather on the guitar to help keep the neck straight and the action height of the neck can be adjusted. You will struggle to find a guitar at this price with a truss rod.
Comes included with a Bag to protect your guitar, Strap and Built-In Tuner - A tuner for a beginner is vital. A guitar needs to be tuned every time you play. This tuner is extremely simple to use so you will be using it correctly in no time at all.
Recommended by some of Australia's top guitar teachers.
We include a range of Support Materials including how to tune, how to read tab, basic chord shapes and much more.
Our price is always Lower Than a Retail Store (often by 30-40%). we keep our prices low by only selling our own range of guitars direct from the factory. Our business is built on offering a great value guitar at a great price.
Artist Guitars has been designing guitars for over 10 years and during this time we have developed a great working relationship with our factories to constantly improve the quality and value - we know how to get a great value guitar at a truly unbeatable price!
We are so confident you will love your new Artist Guitar that we offer you:
100 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee, and a 3 year Warranty
Check out our excellent feedback rating on eBay for what our customers' reactions are.
Why wait to start learning Guitar when you could get one of our great CL34 guitars and be playing in no time at all. We ship super fast!!
All Freight Free!
Our range of CL guitars have been designed for the needs of beginners - we don't offer a confusing range of models in this area as we think getting the correct size guitar is the most important thing for a beginner, once you have been playing for a while you will find it much easier to know which style of music you want to play and we can recommend a great 2nd guitar for you.
The CL range comes in 4 sizes:
- CL44: (Full Size Body) Full Scale
- CL44S: (Full Size Body, Slim Neck) Full Scale
- CL34: (3/4 Size Body) 3/4 Scale
- CL12: (1/2 Size Body) 1/2 Scale
- CL14: (1/4 Size Body) 1/4 Scale
The CL34 is an ideal beginners guitar suited to adults or children (between 8-10 years old or 125-165cm tall) - If you're on the smaller (or younger) side we suggest you check out the CL12. If the information is confusing and you would like some free advice just call us on our Toll Free Number so we can help you to choose the perfect size for you.
The Tech Features
Type: Left Handed Classical (Nylon Stringed Guitar)
Overall Length: 36""""
Scale Length: 23.14 inches
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Catalpa
Neck: Wood - Okoumen, 20-22mm Thickness with Trussrod, 45mm ABS Plastic Nut
Fingerboard: Eco Rosewood
Bridge: Eco Rosewood with ABS Plastic Saddle
Frets: 18 Frets, 1mm 2.0 White Copper Fretwires
Machine Heads: 3 inline - Gold butterfly
Binding: Body - Single Black Binding
Strings: Artist CLST Normal Tension Classical Guitar Strings
Included Accessories: Gig Bag, Built-In Chromatic Tuner, Strap, Strap Buttons, Spare Strings & 2 Picks
Colour: Gloss Amber for Top and Gloss Brown for Back and Sides
Optional Bags: BAG36, HGBAG36
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 1311 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.