Artist LP59TRB Deluxe LP Electric Guitar Trans Black + Bullbuckers
Artist LP59TRB Deluxe LP Electric Guitar Translucent Black + Bullbuckers
The Artist LP59TRB guitar is our top of the line LP-style guitar whether it be for gigging or recording and is definitely one of the best LP-styled guitars on the market in relation to quality and price. This guitar has a great rock/ blues sound that easily produces that big fat fluid sound so typical of any good quality LP style guitar.
The body consists of a AAA grade veneer top that is finished off with a single-ply cream binding over carved maple and a back of solid mahogany. The plain sawn set neck is made of mahogany and has an eco-rosewood fretboard. The 22 fret neck is a comfortable "C" shape with trapezoid mother of pearl inlaid into the eco-rosewood fretboard. With the typical 24.75" scale length you are sure to bend notes as well as any blues or rock player going around.
The guitar is finished with an impressive Translucent Black while the back is a black polyurethane finish. The deluxe hardware consists of chrome locking tuners, lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic bridge with nickel saddles, and an aluminium Stop Tailpiece.
The Pickups we use on our LP59TRB are our signature Artist Bullbucker Pickups with Nickel Silver covers. The pickups on this model are COIL SPLITTING. They have a creamy smooth 'flute-like' sound on the neck pickup while the bridge pickup breaks up nicely with no harsh upper mids. They are both vintage-moderate output pickups. An added feature is that both pickups offer coil splitting which guarantees that this guitar will deliver a wide range of tonal options.
We also use the best electronic parts to reproduce the classic wiring configuration. 2 Volume and 2 Tone Control, standard 3-way toggle switch, Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots, 0.022uF,400V ceramic capacitors, and 1/4" Input Jack.
The factory strings are standard D'Addario EXL110 strings.
The Tech Features
- Two pieces AAA Flamed(tiger stripe) Veneer on top of Carved Maple Top.
- Single cutaway
- Mahogany Back
- Single-ply cream binding on body top
- One-piece plain-sawn, Set-in, Eco-Rosewood Fingerboard with single cream binding,
- Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Fingerboard Inlays,
- 12 (305mm) Fingerboard Radius,
- 22 frets,
- Bone Nut 1 11/16 wide,
- 24.75" Scale,
- C shaped
- Translucent Black with Polyurethane Finish.
- Nickel Chrome Plated Parts
- D-Style Locking Tuners
- Lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with brass saddles
- Aluminum Stop Tailpiece,
- Gold top-hat ("bonnet") shape knobs
- 2 x Bullbucker Pickups with Coil Splits
- 2x Volume and 2x Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch, (Split Coil Push-Pull)
- Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots,
- 0.022uF,400V Ceramic capacitors,
- Chinese 'switchcraft' style 1/4" Input Jack.
Weight: 4kg - 4.6kg approx.
Great GuitarBy: Richard Jackman on 26 January 2021I have had this LP59TRB guitar for a few weeks now and I love it. Arrived with a good set up and intonation. Its really well made and looks great too - I got the grey/black one. The switch gear has a nice solid feel. Best part is it plays great and has fantastic tone.