Artist LP59TSB Deluxe Guitar Vintage Sunburst +Brown Case
$638 SAVE $20
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist LP59TSB Deluxe Electric Guitar Vintage Sunburst
- 1 x Artist LP500BR Brown Arch Top Guitar Hard Case - Fits Gibson Les Paul
Artist LP59TSB Deluxe Electric Guitar Vintage Sunburst
The Artist LP59TSB guitar is top of the line. whether it's for gigging or recording, it'ss definitely one of the best guitars on the market for the quality and price. This guitar has a great rock/ blues sound that easily produces that big fat fluid sound so typical of this style guitar.
The body consists of a AAA grade veneer top that is finished off with a single ply cream binding over carved maple and a back of solid mahogany. The plain sawn set neck is made of mahogany and has an eco-rosewood fretboard. The 22 fret neck is a comfortable ""C"" shape with trapezoid mother of pearl inlaid into the purple wood fretboard. With the typical 24.75"" scale length you are sure to bend notes as well as any blues or rock player going around.
The guitar is finished with an impressive Vintage Sunburst, while the back is a solid black polyurethane finish. The deluxe hardware consists of chrome locking tuners, lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic bridge with nickel saddles, and an aluminum Stop Tailpiece.
The Pickups we use on our LP59TSB are our signature Artist Bullbucker Pickups with Nickel Silver covers. The pickups on this model are COIL SPLITTING. They have a creamy smooth 'flute-like' sound on the neck pickup while the bridge pickup breaks up nicely with no harsh upper mids. They are both vintage-moderate output pickups. An added feature is that both pickups offer coil splitting which guarantees that this guitar will deliver a wide range of tonal options.
We also use the best electronic parts to reproduce the classic wiring configuration. 2 Volume and 2 Tone Control, standard 3-way toggle switch, Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots, 0.022uF,400V ceramic capacitors, and 1/4"" Input Jack.
The factory strings are standard D'Addario EXL110 strings.
The Tech Features
- AAA Flamed(tiger stripe) Veneer on top of Carved Maple
- Single cutaway
- Mahogany Back
- Single-ply cream binding on body top
- Fingerboard: One-piece plain-sawn, Set-in, eco-rosewood, 12"" (305mm) Radius
- Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Fingerboard Inlays
- 22 frets
- Bone Nut 1 11/16"" (43mm) wide
- 24.75"" Scale
- C shaped
- Vintage Sunburst with Polyurethane Finish.
- Nickel Chrome Plated Parts
- D-Style Locking Tuners
- Lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Chrome saddles
- Aluminum Stop Tailpiece,
- Gold top-hat (""bonnet"") shape knobs
- 2 x Bullbucker Pickups (Split Coil)
- 2x Volume and 2x Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch, (Split Coil)
- Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots,
- 0.022uF,400V Ceramic capacitors,
- Chinese 'switchcraft' style 1/4"" Input Jack.
Weight: 4kg - 4.6kg approx.
Optional Hardcases: LP400BK, LP500BR
Optional Gig Bags: HGBAGST, BAGST
Artist LP500BR Brown Arch Top Guitar Hard Case
Protect your Les Paul style guitar from unwanted damage.
This Hard Case will fit a Les Paul Standard, Les Paul Custom as well as a Belman Albatross and keep it safe and sound. It has sturdy wooden construction with a lockable latch (the key is inside the case). It has a great little compartment for all your accessories and spare strings.
It has been upgraded to fit Epiphone Les Pauls
With some added padding this case will fit a Les Paul Junior, but it is not an automatic fit, for a better fit for an LP Junior uses the REC300RC.
The Tech Features
Material: PVC + Plywood
- Length: 104 cm / 4015⁄16”
- Body: 49 cm / 195⁄16”
- Width Lower Bout: 34 cm / 133⁄8”
- Width Upper Bout: 24 cm / 97⁄16”
- Depth: 10.5 cm / 41⁄8”
- Les Paul Standard
- Les Paul Custom
- Belman Albatross
- Ibanez AR325