Artist LP59TSB Deluxe LP Guitar Tobacco Sunburst + Black Case
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist LP59TSB Deluxe LP Electric Guitar Tobacco Sunburst
- 1 x Artist LP400BK Arch Top Hard Case fits Les Paul Guitars - Black
Artist LP59TSB Deluxe LP Electric Guitar Tobacco Sunburst
The Artist LP59TSB guitar is our top of the line LP-style guitar whether it be for gigging or recording and is definitely one of the best LP-styled guitars on the market in relation to quality and price. This guitar has a great rock/ blues sound that easily produces that big fat fluid sound so typical of any good quality LP style guitar
The body consists of a AAA grade veneer top that is finished off with a single ply cream binding over carved maple and a back of solid mahogany. The plain sawn set neck is made of mahogany and has an eco-rosewood fretboard. The 22 fret neck is a comfortable "C" shape with trapezoid mother of pearl inlaid into the purple wood fretboard. With the typical 24.75" scale length you are sure to bend notes as well as any blues or rock player going around.
The guitar is finished with an impressive Tobacco Sunburst while the back is a solid black polyurethane finish. The deluxe hardware consists of chrome locking tuners, lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic bridge with nickel saddles and an aluminium Stop Tailpiece.
The Pickups we use on our LP59CSB are our signature Artist Bullbucker Pickups with Nickel Silver covers. The pickups on this model are COIL SPLITTING. They have a creamy smooth 'flute-like' sound on the neck pickup while the bridge pickup breaks up nicely with no harsh upper mids. They are both vintage-moderate output pickups. An added feature is that both pickups offer coil tapping which guarantees that this guitar will deliver a wide range of tonal options.
We also use the best electronic parts to reproduce the classic wiring configuration. 2 Volume and 2 Tone Control, standard 3-way toggle switch, Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots, 0.022uF,400V ceramic capacitors, and 1/4" Input Jack.
The factory strings are standard D'Addario EXL110 strings.
- AAA Flamed(tiger stripe) Veneer on top of Carved Maple
- Single cutaway
- Mahogany Back
- Single-ply cream binding on body top
- One-piece plain-sawn, Set-in, eco-rosewood fingerboard
- Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Fingerboard Inlays,
- 12" Fingerboard Radius,
- 22 frets,
- Bone Nut 1 11/16" (43mm) wide,
- 24.75" Scale,
- C shaped
- Tobacco Sunburst with Polyurethane Finish.
- Nickel Chrome Plated Parts
- D-Style Locking Tuners
- Lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Chrome saddles
- Aluminum Stop Tailpiece,
- Gold top-hat ("bonnet") shape knobs
- 2 x Bullbucker Pickups (Split Coil)
- 2x Volume and 2x Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch, (Split Coil)
- Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots,
- 0.022uF,400V Ceramic capacitors,
- Chinese 'switchcraft' style 1/4" Input Jack.
Optional Hard Case to Fit this Guitar:- LP400BK, LP500BR
About this Artist LP400BK Arch Top Hard Case fits Les Paul Guitars - Black
Protect your Les Paul From Damage with this Hard Case
This Hard Case will fit a Les Paul Standard, Les Paul Custom as well as a Belman Albatross and keep it safe and sound. It has a sturdy wooden construction with a lockable latch (the key is inside the case). It has a great little compartment for all your accessories and spare strings.
It has been upgraded to fit Epiphone Les Pauls
With some added padding this case will fit a Les Paul Junior, but it is not an automatic fit, for a better fit for an LP Junior use the REC300RC.
The Tech Features
Internal Dimensions :
- 104 cm/41 inches Length
- 49 cm/19 inches Body
- 34 cm/13 inches Width Lower Bout
- 23 cm/9 inches Width Upper Bout
- 10.5/4 inches cm Depth
- Les Paul Standard
- Les Paul Custom
- Belman Albatross