Artist SS45 Sonic Blue Electric Guitar with Accessories & 10W Amp
$339 SAVE $20
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist SS45 Sonic Blue Electric Guitar Plus Accessories
- 1 x Artist GA10X 10 Watt Guitar Practice Amplifier with MP3 Input
Artist SS45 Sonic Blue Electric Guitar Plus Accessories
The new SS45 has a slim design neck which has been improved and is great for players that want to play fast. It has a humbucker/single/humbucker configuration and decent pickups. This guitar is a great addition to your guitar line-up or a great first start. You won't believe the quality for this low price! We also sell these as an amp package.
This is a full-size guitar perfect for Adults, recommended for children over the age of 12 (or younger if your child is strong and taller than 1.2m)
It includes all the accessories you need to get started:
- SS45 Sonic Blue Electric Guitar
- Electronic Guitar Tuner
Receive free exclusive access to video lessons when you buy a guitar pack:
We are proud to offer you a series of online lessons designed specifically for beginning guitar students. This series of lessons was designed in-house, to give you the best start to your musical career. This is what this lesson pack is all about - the stuff that nobody really tells you at the start of your guitar playing journey. Issues like holding the guitar, using a plectrum and some simple exercises to start you off.
So whether you're 7 or 70, take some time to check out the lesson pack and most importantly - be patient and have fun! Note that you would need to be logged into your Artist Guitar's account and you would have to subscribe to our Newsletter first to receive the link to the lesson program. You can UNSUBSCRIBE as soon as you get the link.
Some of this guitar's great features
It has an eco-rosewood fingerboard and maple neck, a 2-way truss rod (which means you can adjust the neck up or down)
The humbucker/single/humbucker configuration will deliver high-gain rock tone, great for punk and metal.
It has a classic strat style bridge (so you can do classic style tremolo and string bends) & die-cast machine heads that will help you stay in tune longer and make your tuning easier.
We include a range of support materials from how to tune, how to read tab, basic chord shapes and more.
The Tech Features
Neck: 24 Frets, Truss Rod, Scale Length 25.5""""
Fingerboard Radius: 12"""" (305mm)
- Body: Poplar with Basswood Veneer
- Fingerboard: Eco-Rosewood
- Neck: Maple
Machine Heads: Die-cast Chrome
Bridge: Vintage Trem with a tremolo bar
- Neck: Humbucker, 7.2K 3.8H
- Middle: Single Coil, 5.5K 3.2H
- Bridge: Humbucker, 16K 9.6H
Controls: Chrome Volume & Tone and 5-way pickup switch
- 1st - Neck Humbucker
- 2nd - Neck Humbucker plus Middle Single Coil
- 3rd - Middle Single Coil
- 4th - Bridge Humbucker plus Middle Single Coil
- 5th - Bridge Humbucker
Included Accessories: Tremolo Bar, Neck adjustment and Bridge adjustment Allen key's, Guitar Lead, 2 x Picks
Bonus Accessories: Bag, Strap & Electronic Tuner
Colour: Sonic Blue
Optional Hard Case to fit this Guitar: REC300RC
Weight: 3-3.5kg approx, around 7lb
Artist GA10X 10 Watt Guitar Practice Amplifier with MP3 input
This is a great sounding 10 Watt guitar amp, perfect for practising at home or jamming with friends!
Features include selectable channels, clean and distortion with a 3-band EQ. The Clean channel provides a crystal clear sound for country and jazz tones, whilst the distortion channel provides everything from a light smooth break up for blues through to crushing Heavy Metal and Hardcore tones for those palm muted chunky rhythms and searing solos! This is the perfect amp for those just starting out on electric guitar and is a great platform to experiment with achieving different guitar tones, whether that be through pedals or simply your guitar controls, you can't go wrong with the GA10X.
It also has a headphone socket so you can play along without waking the neighbours, and MP3 input.
The Tech Features
Power: 10W RMS
Speaker Size: 6 inch
GA10X Front Panel Functions:
Input - This is the 1/4 inch guitar jack input.
Volume - Controls the volume level of both Clean and Overdrive channels.
Drive Select - This is a Channel Switch that selects between Clean Channel, or Overdrive Channel.
Gain - Controls the gain level for the OverDrive channel only. As the amount of gain increases so will the Overdrive/distortion level in your sound. Use moderate levels for Blues and light rock, and maximum gain for Hard Rock and Heavy Metal styles.
Treble - Controls the high frequency of the guitar tone, making your guitar sound brighter when increased.
Middle - Dictates the middle frequency of the amplifier. Turning this up will make your guitar sound fatter, ideal for Blues and Punk. Conversely reducing the amount of middle in your tone will result in a sharper and thinner guitar sound for the classic scooped Heavy Metal tone.
Bass - Controls the amount of low frequency or bottom end in your tone. The more you increase, the more punch you will add. If your sound sounds too muddy then decrease this control to Tighten your sound.
Mini Jack AUX input - 3.5mm input to plug in your favourite MP3 player
Mini Jack Headphone Jack - 3.5 mm input to plug your headphones in for silent practice
Power Switch - On / Off Switch for mains power to the amplifier.
Dimensions - 26cm(W) x 29cm(H) x 14cm(D)
Power Plug: (See our blog post for more details)
- AU & NZ: 240V with AU/NZ Plug
- UK: 230V with UK plug (with a fuse in the plug)
- USA: 120V with USA 3 pin plug
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 1311 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.