Artist TweedTone20R 20 Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Combo + Footswitch
Add a Footswitch!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist TweedTone20R 20 Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Combo
- 1 x Belcat FST22 Latching Footswitch for Amplifiers
Artist TweedTone20R 20 Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Combo
The Artist Tweedtone20R amplifier provides a great vintage-voiced tone at an affordable price. The amp has 2 channels, clean and overdrive. As is typical of vintage amps the 20R has a footswitch jack on the back that allows you to switch between clean and dirty channels seamlessly. The footswitch can be added at small additional cost.
Both channels have independent volume controls that are ultimately controlled by a master volume. This means that you can really drive the clean channel hard to get that nice warm overdrive ""breakup"" at levels that don't have to necessarily annoy your neighbours. Switching to the overdrive channel provides a thick, creamy overdrive that naturally lends itself to a subtle variety of harmonically rich blues and rock tones.
The 3-band EQ is highly responsive and allows for a vast array of tones to suit your personal preferences.
This amp is loaded with a high-performance Celestion Seventy 80 12 inch speaker for excellent all-around performance and tone.
The Tech Features
Output Power: 20W(RMS)
Speaker: 1 x 12 inch, Celestion 70/80 Speaker
Speaker OHM: 8 ohm
- 2 x EL84 Power Tubes
- 3 x 12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- INPUT - Connection to the instrument.
- CLEAN VOLUME - Sets the volume of the Clean channel.
- DRIVE BUTTON - Manually switch between the Clean and Drive channels.
- DRIVE GAIN - Sets the amount of gain or distortion in the overdrive channel.
- DRIVE VOLUME - Sets the volume of the Drive channel.
- TREBLE - Adjusts the high-frequency equalization range as required.
- MIDDLE - Gives active midrange equalization with boost & cut.
- BASS - Adjusts the low-frequency equalization range as required.
- MASTER VOLUME - Adjusts the overall volume of either the Clean. or ""Drive"" channels.
- MASTER REVERB - Adjusts the amount of reverb added to the normal signal.
- FOOTSWITCH INPUT - On the back of the amp. This switches the Clean and Drive channel. A footswitch is not included. (Please note, the drive button needs to be pressed in for this to work)
- STANDBY SWITCH - Switches the amp in/out of standby power mode. Wait until 30 seconds after the power switch is turned on to prolong your tube life.
- POWER SWITCH - Main amplifier ON & OFF.
Dimensions: in MM 495W x 445H x 255D in Inch's 19.5W x 17.5H x 10D
Weight: 18.5Kg / 41 lbs
Optional Accessories: Belcat FST22 Latching Footswitch
Power Consumption: 85W
Power Plug: (See our blog post for more details)
- AU & NZ: 240V with AU/NZ Plug
- UK: 230V with a UK plug (with a 13a fuse in the plug)
- USA: 120V with a USA 3 pin plug
About this Belcat FST22 Amplifier Latching Foot Switch
This is a simple latching footswitch for channel switching of your amp.
A Latching footswitch will remain on once pressed down, unlike a non-latching footswitch which will remain in the ""on"" status only for as long as you depress the switch.
Note: This is not suitable for keyboard sustain or a drum sample pedal.
The Tech Features
Channel Switch: 1 (mono signal)
Cable Length: 1.4m
Tweedtone 20 ampBy: Greg Gilbert on 16 August 2019Gteat sounding amp. Incredibly professional and prompt service. Thanks Artist
very niceBy: glenby on 25 July 2019nice unit, probably better than my blues junior that has been modded. the sound is "bigger" than a BJ3 due to larger cabinet. very happy with it.
TweedToneBy: David Holdforth on 9 November 2018I was looking at a small head amp with Aux, Headphone, Bluetooth function very cleaver and a super price, I asked the sales guy to plug in the TweedTone (no Aux, Headphone or Bluetooth) just for a sound comparison. The sound difference blew me away and was just what I had been trying to achieve, makes a massive difference to my LP59. I bought it on the spot Great decision! Thank you Artist.