How to Choose the correct sized Violin
Author: Ian-Bush Date Posted:25 August 2011
Here is a simple way to choose the most comfortable Violin size
• The first step is to have the player stretch out his or her arm fully ensuring that there is no bend in the arm.
• The second step is to measure the total distance from the neck to the centre of the palm.
After following the above instructions, use the measurement and the sizing chart below to determine the proper violin size.
Artist Guitars has a range of student violin's
Thanks for reading this blog! to give you even more great content, check out our pages.
- Join our newsletter for tips, advice, new products, and great deals
- Visit our YouTube channel for some great Demo’s & Tutorials
- Our Facebook page for updates and specials and more
- Visit our website
I hope this article has helped. if you need any assistance please email:
© Artist Guitars 2021