Redeeming your Rewards Points
Author: Ian-Bush Date Posted:28 February 2013
When you buy any items from us you gain points as a reward. It's our way of saying thank you. These points then go towards your next purchase, giving you discounts on everything you buy.
Here's how to redeem your Player Points.
Log into your Artist Guitars account. If you don't already have an account, you'll need to create one to gain reward points. You can register for a new account by clicking here.
Once you have registered, you can start shopping on our website and earn reward points for every purchase you make. These points can be redeemed at any time.
When you are done choosing your items, proceed to the checkout and ensure you have entered your contact and address details.
Here's where you redeem your rewards points. If you are logged in the Player Points box will appear. The "Balance Available" will show how many points you have. Simply enter the number of points you want to redeem on this order and press "Confirm & Process Order".
Notes about Players Points
1. Player Points cannot be transferred to cash
2. Once Used, players points can't be refunded
3. Players points expire in 3 years from the original purchase.
Thanks for reading this blog! to give you even more great content, check out our pages.
- Join our newsletter for tips, advice, new products, and great deals
- Visit our YouTube channel for some great Demo’s & Tutorials
- Our Facebook page for updates and specials and more
- Visit our website
I hope this article has helped. if you need any assistance please email:
© Artist Guitars 2021