Will TRS cables solve the buzzing noises in my studio ?
Date Posted:24 November 2012
Q I want to buy some of your TT10 TRS cables, are these the right cables for my studio monitors to run to my Mbox? The ones I have make annoying buzzing sounds. I really need balanced cables.
If your Mbox is buzzing there can be many causes of that, balanced cables help but they wont solve every issue.
Some tips to fix earth loops
1. Try and use 1 earth for all electrical items in the signal path
2. Make your cables nice and short
3. make your set up as simple as possible first, then gradually build in extra layers of complexity, when one of the creates noise you will need to work out the cause and try and get rid of that.
Thanks for reading this blog! to give you even more great content, check out our pages.
- Join our newsletter for tips, advice, new products, and great deals
- Visit our YouTube channel for some great Demo’s & Tutorials
- Our Facebook page for updates and specials and more
- Visit our website
I hope this article has helped. if you need any assistance please email:
© Artist Guitars 2021