Artist AJB Black Electric Bass Guitar with Accessories & Black Cas
$378 SAVE $20
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist AJB Black Electric Bass Guitar Plus Accessories
- 1 x Artist REBC300RC Black Bass Guitar Hard Case with Lock
Artist AJB Black Electric Bass Guitar Plus Accessories
The AJB is a great starting point to learn bass. You won't believe the quality for this low price! We also sell these as an amp package.
This is a full size bass and is recommended for Adults or Children over the age of 12 (or taller than 1.2m).
Don't have an amp? Check out our Electric Guitar Pack including everything here + a bass amp.
Some of its great features
It includes all accessories you need to get started:
- AJB Black Bass Guitar
- Electronic Guitar Tuner
It has an Eco-rosewood fingerboard and maple neck, with a 2 way truss rod (which means you can adjust the neck up or down)
It has die-cast machine heads that will help you stay in tune longer and make your tuning easier.
We include a range of support materials from how to tune, how to read tab, basic chord shapes and more.
We are so confident you will love your new Artist Guitar that we offer you:
100 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee, and a 3 year Warranty
Check out our excellent feedback rating on eBay for what our customers' reactions are.
Why wait to start learning Guitar when you could get one of our great CL34 guitars and be playing in no time at all. We ship super fast!!
The Tech Features
Guitar Neck: Truss Rod, Scale Length 34"""", 38mm Nut, 20 Frets, Eco-Rosewood fingerboard, Maple Neck
Fingerboard Radius: 14"""" (350mm)
Machine Heads: Diecast
Body Wood: Poplar Body with Basswood Veneer
Heads: Die-cast Chrome
Pickups: 2 x single coil Jazz Bass Pickups
Controls: 2 x Volume, Tone
Included Accessories: Neck adjustment Allen Key, Guitar Lead, 2 x Picks
Bonus Accessories: Bag, Strap & Electronic Tuner
Optional Hardcases: REBC300RC, REBC350FTB
Optional Gig Bags: HGBAGEBASS, BAGEB
About this Artist REBC300RC Black Bass Guitar Hard Case with Lock
This case is a solid construction with 3 hinges and 3 latches (one lockable). Black plush-lined, this will suit most bass guitars, however, this won't suit long scale (35"""") bases or unusual shapes.
Will suit Fender P-bass (or equivalent), Fender Jazz Bass, Fender Bass VI, and any shape equivalent. It will also fit a Rickenbacker 4003 / 4003S Bass guitar. It has an accessories compartment inside the case.
The Tech Features
Material: PVC + Plywood
- Length (with a cutout for the strap pin): 120 cm / 471⁄4”
- Body: Compartment 56 cm / 221⁄16” x 35 cm / 133⁄4” x 5.5 cm / 23⁄16”
- Accessories Compartment: 36 cm / 143⁄16” x 18 cm / 71⁄16” x 4 cm / 19⁄16”
- Depth: 7cm / 23⁄4”
Weight: 5.15 Kg / 11 lb and 5.7 oz
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 1311 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.