Watch a Demo Video.....
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist AP1BKL Left Handed Electric Guitar + Accessories - Black
- 1 x Artist GA10X 10 Watt Guitar Practice Amplifier with MP3 Input
Artist GA10X 10 Watt Guitar Practice Amplifier with MP3 input
This is a great sounding 10 Watt guitar amp, perfect for practising at home or jamming with friends!
Features include selectable channels, clean and distortion with a 3-band EQ. The Clean channel provides a crystal clear sound for country and jazz tones, whilst the distortion channel provides everything from a light smooth break up for blues through to crushing Heavy Metal and Hardcore tones for those palm muted chunky rhythms and searing solos! This is the perfect amp for those just starting out on electric guitar and is a great platform to experiment with achieving different guitar tones, whether that be through pedals or simply your guitar controls, you can't go wrong with the GA10X.
It also has a headphone socket so you can play along without waking the neighbours, and MP3 input.
The Tech Features
Power: 10W RMS
Speaker Size: 6 inch
GA10X Front Panel Functions:
Input - This is the 1/4 inch guitar jack input.
Volume - Controls the volume level of both Clean and Overdrive channels.
Drive Select - This is a Channel Switch that selects between Clean Channel, or Overdrive Channel.
Gain - Controls the gain level for the OverDrive channel only. As the amount of gain increases so will the Overdrive/distortion level in your sound. Use moderate levels for Blues and light rock, and maximum gain for Hard Rock and Heavy Metal styles.
Treble - Controls the high frequency of the guitar tone, making your guitar sound brighter when increased.
Middle - Dictates the middle frequency of the amplifier. Turning this up will make your guitar sound fatter, ideal for Blues and Punk. Conversely reducing the amount of middle in your tone will result in a sharper and thinner guitar sound for the classic scooped Heavy Metal tone.
Bass - Controls the amount of low frequency or bottom end in your tone. The more you increase, the more punch you will add. If your sound sounds too muddy then decrease this control to Tighten your sound.
Mini Jack AUX input - 3.5mm input to plug in your favourite MP3 player
Mini Jack Headphone Jack - 3.5 mm input to plug your headphones in for silent practice
Power Switch - On / Off Switch for mains power to the amplifier.
Dimensions - 26cm(W) x 29cm(H) x 14cm(D)
Power Plug: (See our blog post for more details)
- AU & NZ: 240V with AU/NZ Plug
- UK: 230V with UK plug (with a fuse in the plug)
- USA: 120V with USA 3 pin plug
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 1311 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.