From $24 $20
Watch a Demo Video.....
Artist MiniG Black Left Handed 3/4 Size Electric Guitar & Accessories
If you have a little one who seems to show that he or she is a reincarnated rock legend of times past then this is the guitar to start them on the path to rock glory.
The Artist MiniG is a 3/4 scale electric guitar that is superior to others on the market for the same price range. Its construction is a Poplar body, Maple neck and Rosewood fretboard.
This guitar can be used with Rocksmith.
Receive free exclusive access to video lessons when you buy a guitar pack:
As an addition to buying your new guitar, we are proud to offer you a series of online lessons designed specifically for beginning guitar students. This is what this lesson pack is all about - the stuff that nobody really tells you at the start of your guitar playing journey. Issues like holding the guitar, using a plectrum and some simple exercises to start you off. So whether you're 7 or 70, take some time to check out the lesson pack and most importantly - be patient and have fun!
please note, this is the Left Handed Version
The Tech Features
Model: MiniG Plus L
Neck: Truss Rod, Scale Length 23
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 1311 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.