Artist MiniG Left Handed 3/4 Sized Electric Guitar + 10Watt Amp
$309 SAVE $20
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist MiniG Plus Left Handed 3/4 Sized Electric Guitar + Accessories
- 1 x Artist GA10X 10 Watt Guitar Practice Amplifier with MP3 Input
Artist MiniG Plus Left Handed 3/4 Sized Electric Guitar + Accessories
If you have a little one who seems to show that he or she is a reincarnated rock legend of times past then this is the guitar to start them on the path to rock glory.
The Artist MiniG is a 3/4 scale electric guitar that is superior to others on the market for the same price range. Its construction is a Poplar body, Maple neck and Rosewood fretboard.
This guitar can be used with Rocksmith.
Receive free exclusive access to video lessons when you buy a guitar pack:
As an addition to buying your new guitar, we are proud to offer you a series of online lessons designed specifically for beginning guitar students. This is what this lesson pack is all about - the stuff that nobody really tells you at the start of your guitar playing journey. Issues like holding the guitar, using a plectrum and some simple exercises to start you off. So whether you're 7 or 70, take some time to check out the lesson pack and most importantly - be patient and have fun!
please note, this is the Left Handed Version
The Tech Features
Model: MiniG Plus L
Neck: Truss Rod, Scale Length 23"""", 41mm Nut, 22 Frets, Rosewood fingerboard, Maple Neck
Fingerboard Radius: 12"""" (305mm)
Body Wood: Poplar
Machine Heads: Die-cast Chrome
Pickups: 3x Single Coils
Controls: Volume, Tone, 5-way pickup switch
- Overall Length: 87cm
- Scale Length (Bridge to Nut): 58.5cm
- Nut Width: 4.2cm
- Neck Width at Nut: 2.3cm
- String Spacing at Bridge (E to e): 5.2cm
Weight: 2.5-3kg approx.
Optional Hard Case: None
Included Accessories: Gig Bag, Guitar Lead, Tuner, Strap, Strings, Adjustment allen keys
Artist GA10X 10 Watt Guitar Practice Amplifier with MP3 input
This is a great sounding 10 Watt guitar amp, perfect for practising at home or jamming with friends!
Features include selectable channels, clean and distortion with a 3-band EQ. The Clean channel provides a crystal clear sound for country and jazz tones, whilst the distortion channel provides everything from a light smooth break up for blues through to crushing Heavy Metal and Hardcore tones for those palm muted chunky rhythms and searing solos! This is the perfect amp for those just starting out on electric guitar and is a great platform to experiment with achieving different guitar tones, whether that be through pedals or simply your guitar controls, you can't go wrong with the GA10X.
It also has a headphone socket so you can play along without waking the neighbours, and MP3 input.
The Tech Features
Power: 10W RMS
Speaker Size: 6 inch
GA10X Front Panel Functions:
Input - This is the 1/4 inch guitar jack input.
Volume - Controls the volume level of both Clean and Overdrive channels.
Drive Select - This is a Channel Switch that selects between Clean Channel, or Overdrive Channel.
Gain - Controls the gain level for the OverDrive channel only. As the amount of gain increases so will the Overdrive/distortion level in your sound. Use moderate levels for Blues and light rock, and maximum gain for Hard Rock and Heavy Metal styles.
Treble - Controls the high frequency of the guitar tone, making your guitar sound brighter when increased.
Middle - Dictates the middle frequency of the amplifier. Turning this up will make your guitar sound fatter, ideal for Blues and Punk. Conversely reducing the amount of middle in your tone will result in a sharper and thinner guitar sound for the classic scooped Heavy Metal tone.
Bass - Controls the amount of low frequency or bottom end in your tone. The more you increase, the more punch you will add. If your sound sounds too muddy then decrease this control to Tighten your sound.
Mini Jack AUX input - 3.5mm input to plug in your favourite MP3 player
Mini Jack Headphone Jack - 3.5 mm input to plug your headphones in for silent practice
Power Switch - On / Off Switch for mains power to the amplifier.
Dimensions - 26cm(W) x 29cm(H) x 14cm(D)
Power Plug: (See our blog post for more details)
- AU & NZ: 240V with AU/NZ Plug
- UK: 230V with UK plug (with a fuse in the plug)
- USA: 120V with USA 3 pin plug
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 1311 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.