Artist TweedTone20R 20 Watt Valve Guitar Amplifier Combo
About this Artist TweedTone20R 20 Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Combo
The Artist Tweedtone20R amplifier provides a great vintage-voiced tone at an affordable price. The amp has 2 channels, clean and overdrive. As is typical of vintage amps the 20R has a footswitch jack on the back that allows you to switch between clean and dirty channels seamlessly. The footswitch can be added at small additional cost.
Both channels have independent volume controls that are ultimately controlled by a master volume. This means that you can really drive the clean channel hard to get that nice warm overdrive "breakup" at levels that don't have to necessarily annoy your neighbours. Switching to the overdrive channel provides a thick, creamy overdrive that naturally lends itself to a subtle variety of harmonically rich blues and rock tones.
The 3-band EQ is highly responsive and allows for a vast array of tones to suit your personal preferences.
This amp is loaded with a high-performance Celestion Seventy 80 12 inch speaker for excellent all-around performance and tone.
The Tech Features
Output Power: 20W(RMS)
Speaker: 1 x 12 inch, Celestion 70/80 Speaker
Speaker OHM: 8 ohm
- 2 x EL84 Power Tubes
- 3 x 12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- INPUT - Connection to the instrument.
- CLEAN VOLUME - Sets the volume of the Clean channel.
- DRIVE BUTTON - Manually switch between the Clean and Drive channels.
- DRIVE GAIN - Sets the amount of gain or distortion in the overdrive channel.
- DRIVE VOLUME - Sets the volume of the Drive channel.
- TREBLE - Adjusts the high-frequency equalization range as required.
- MIDDLE - Gives active midrange equalization with boost & cut.
- BASS - Adjusts the low-frequency equalization range as required.
- MASTER VOLUME - Adjusts the overall volume of either the Clean. or "Drive" channels.
- MASTER REVERB - Adjusts the amount of reverb added to the normal signal.
- FOOTSWITCH INPUT - On the back of the amp. This switches the Clean and Drive channel. A footswitch is not included. (Please note, the drive button needs to be pressed in for this to work)
- STANDBY SWITCH - Switches the amp in/out of standby power mode. Wait until 30 seconds after the power switch is turned on to prolong your tube life.
- POWER SWITCH - Main amplifier ON & OFF.
- AC Power - 220-240V 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 85W
Dimensions: 495w x 445h x 255d
Optional Accessories: Belcat FST22 Latching Footswitch
Power Plug: 240V Transformer with AU/NZ Plug
Awesome - Artist TweedTone 20R 20 Watt Tube(Valve)By: Pat Walsh on 1 March 2018I love this Amp. At $499 It is pound for pound (and Dollar for Dollar) the Best value Valve amp around. it has separate Clean and Drive channels that You can toggle(noiselessly)between using an optional footswitch (I already had one) And both are Great The Clean is sparkly Clean and the Drive has some real Grunt. I have tested it with My Jimmy Vaughan Fender Strat(Single Coils), My PRS SE277 SemiHollow Baritone Guitar(P90s) and My Artist LP59 (Humbuckers)and all the Guitars really Shine through this Amp. My other Amps are a VoxAC15HW(Alnico Blue) and Vox AD60 VTX and this Little Champ is right up there with them at a fraction of the price