Artist BPTW200 Economy Twin Kick Drum Pedal
About This Artist BPTW200 Economy Twin Kick Drum Pedal
The Artist BPTW500 is an entry level Double Kick Pedal designed to endure heavy use and has a fast responsive playability with a solid base plate. Beginners and Pros alike will be impressed with the quality and price.
- Solid Base plate for stability.
- Dual chain for strength and fast responsiveness.
- Die cast cams and poles for durability.
- Adjustable spring tension with locking nut.
- Bass drum hoop clamp tightens from the side for fast set up and pack down.
- Screw down carpet spike to prevent forward movement.
- Adjustable length on the shaft with 4 screws to lock it tightly in place.
- Change the beater type from hard plastic to soft felt with a twist of the beater.
- Includes a drum key and allen keys.
The Tech Features
Artist BPTW200 Economy Twin Kick Drum PedalBy: Andrea Moore on 16 November 2021Solid piece of kit. Great quality.Easy to setup and works great.
By: Artist GuitarsThanks for your feedback on the kick pedal. This means a lot to us. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. We're always here for you. Cheers!
ChoiceBy: Lane on 23 June 2020Yeah nah it's pretty good eh. I just undid all the screws before I started and loctited them all so nothing would come undone and I could really thrash it. Its solid and tough choice.
Vale for MoneyBy: Nick on 6 April 2019Amazing product for a beginner learning double kick. Super cheap price and construction is solid for what you pay. A lot of options to adjust to fit your set. You will find that you need to adjust spring settings to get them swinging together.
Artist BPTW200 Economy Twin Kick Drum PedalBy: Dion Mackwood on 8 December 2018The most amazing service. 20 hours and my purchase was at my door. Thank you very much. Very happy with the product, but ecstatic with the service. Will definitely be buying from you again.
BPTW200 Double pedalBy: Liam on 20 August 2017I got the BPTW200 double pedal for my birthday. Product is good quality and easy to assemble. I did have trouble with the left pedal but other than that its a really good product.