Artist JB2 Black Electric Bass Guitar Plus Accessories with BA30 Amp
$438 SAVE $39
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist JB2 Black Electric Bass Guitar Plus Accessories
- 1 x Artist BA30 30W Bass Guitar Amplifier with Passive/Active Input
About this Artist JB2 Bass Guitar
The JB2 is a great starting point to learn bass. You won't believe the quality for this low price! We also sell these as an amp package.
This is a full size bass and is recommended for Adults or Children over the age of 12 (or taller than 1.2m).
Don't have an amp? Check out our Electric Guitar Pack including everything here + a bass amp.
Some of its great features
It includes all accessories you need to get started:
- JB2 Bass Guitar
- Electronic Guitar Tuner
It has an Eco-rosewood fingerboard and maple neck, with a 2 way truss rod (which means you can adjust the neck up or down)
It has die-cast machine heads that will help you stay in tune longer and make your tuning easier.
We include a range of support materials from how to tune, how to read tab, basic chord shapes and more.
We are so confident you will love your new Artist Guitar that we offer you:
100 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee, and a 3 year Warranty
Check out our excellent feedback rating on eBay for what our customers' reactions are.
Why wait to start learning Guitar when you could get one of our great CL34 guitars and be playing in no time at all. We ship super fast!!
The Tech Features
Guitar Neck: Truss Rod, Scale Length 34"", 38mm Nut, 20 Frets, Eco-Rosewood fingerboard, Maple Neck
Fingerboard Radius: 14"" (350mm)
Machine Heads: Diecast
Body Wood: Poplar Body with Basswood Veneer
Heads: Die-cast Chrome
Pickups: 2 x single coil Jazz Bass Pickups
Controls: 2 x Volume, Tone
Included Accessories: Neck adjustment Allen Key, Guitar Lead, 2 x Picks
Bonus Accessories: Bag, Strap & Electronic Tuner
Optional Hardcases: REBC300RC, REBC350FTB
Optional Gig Bags: HGBAGEBASS, BAGEB
Artist BA30 30W Bass Guitar Amplifier with Passive/Active Input
A great electric bass practice amplifier. Ideal for people learning to play Bass Guitar. 30 Watts will give you plenty of volume for playing at home and is small enough to carry along to your lesson or jam session.
It features a 3-band EQ for easy tone control, and a headphone output - great for playing at night or when you don't want to disturb your family or house mates! It also now features a Presence knob which will give you that added boost to cut into the mix and give your tone clarity.
It now features a Low and High Input for Passive or Active Basses. This also comes loaded with a 10"" speaker to give you that punchy and boomy low end.
The Tech Features
Amplifier Specs: 30 Watt, 3 band EQ with Presence Knob, Headphone Input and Speaker Output
Speaker: 10 Inch Speaker at 4 Ohms
Cab Measurements: 32 x 22 x 30cm
BA30 - Front Panel Functions:
High / Low Input- This is your Bass guitar jack input. High at -6dB for Active Basses and Low at 0dB for Passive Bass
Volume - Governs the volume level and determine the threshold for the built in limiter
Treble - Controls the high frequencies of the Bass guitar tone. If you increase the treble your bass will sound brighter.
Mid - Dictates the middle frequency of your signal.
Bass - Controls the amount of low frequencies or bottom end in your tone. The more you increase, the more punch you will add. If your sound sounds too muddy then decrease this control to Tighten your sound.
Limiter - turns down the volume of a signal automatically when the level increases above the threshold dictated by your main volume.
Phones - Plug your headphones here for silent practising. Doing this mutes your BA15's internal speaker, cutting out the speaker sound.
Power - On / Off Switch for mains power to the amplifier.
Power Plug: (See our blog post for more details)
- AU & NZ: 240V with AU/NZ Plug
- UK: 230V with UK plug (with a fuse in the plug)
- USA: 120V with USA 3 pin plug
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 1311 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.