Artist PB2L Left Hand Black Electric Bass Guitar with Accessories
About This Artist, PB2BKL Left Hand Black Electric Bass Guitar with Accessories
This Left Hand Bass guitar is designed to be easy to play so it's a great starting point if you want to pick up a bass for the first time. This is a full-size bass and is recommended for Adults or Children over the age of 12 (or younger if your child is strong and taller than 1.2m).
We believe it's important to have a great quality instrument to kick off your musical career. With a great sound to inspire you and a design to make it easy to play, you'll breeze through the first stages of your playing.
Receive free exclusive access to video lessons when you buy this pack:
We are proud to offer you a series of online lessons designed specifically for beginning guitar students. This series of lessons was designed inhouse, to give you the best start to your musical career. This is what this lesson pack is all about - the stuff that nobody really tells you at the start of your guitar playing journey. Issues like holding the guitar, using a plectrum and some simple exercises to start you off.
So whether you're 7 or 70, take some time to check out the lesson pack and most importantly - be patient and have fun! Note that you would need to be logged into your Artist Guitar's account and you would have to subscribe to our Newsletter first to receive the link to the lesson program. You can UNSUBSCRIBE as soon as you get the link.
Here are the reasons why:
It has an Eco-rosewood fingerboard and maple neck, a 2 way truss rod (which means you can adjust the neck up or down).
Comes included with a Bag to protect your bass, a webbed Strap, electronic chromatic Tuner, Lead, and 2 Picks.
Die-cast Machine Heads - This means your guitar will tune quicker, be more stable and stay in tune longer.
Recommended by some of Australia's top guitar teachers (ask us about our free introductory guitar lesson).
Our price is always Lower Than a Retail Store (often by 30-40%) we keep our prices low by only selling our own range of guitars direct from the factory. Our business is built on offering a great value instrument at a great price.
Artist Guitars has been designing guitars for over 10 years and during this time we have developed a great working relationship with our factories to constantly improve the quality and value - we know how to get a great value guitar at a truly unbeatable price!
We are so confident you will love your new Artist Guitar that we offer you:
100 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee, and 3 year Warranty
Check out our excellent feedback rating on eBay for what our customer's reactions are.
Why wait to start learning bass guitar when you could get one of our great PB1 bass guitars and be playing in no time at all. We ship super fast!
The PB2BKL Bass Guitar pack Includes:
- PB2BKL Left Hand Black Electric Bass Guitar
- Electronic Chromatic Guitar Tuner
- Gig Bag to protect your instrument (with backpack style straps and pockets for your picks, extra strings, music)
- Guitar Lead
- 2 Picks
- Weight: 3.2 Kg's
Don't have an amp? Check out our Bass Guitar Pack including everything here + a 10 Watt Bass Amp.
The Tech Features
Model: PB2BKL (Left Hand)
Guitar Neck: Truss Rod, Scale Length 34"", 42mm Nut, 20 Frets, Eco-Rosewood fingerboard, Maple Neck
Fingerboard Radius: 14"" (350mm)
Machine Heads: Diecast
Body Wood: Poplar with Basswood Veneer
Machine Heads: Die-cast Chrome
Pickups: Single Split
Controls: Volume, Tone
Included Accessories: Neck adjustment Allen Key, Guitar Lead, 2 x Picks
Bonus Accessories: Bag, Strap & Electronic Tuner
Included Gig Bag: BAGEB
Optional Gig Bag: HGBAGEBASS
Optional Hardcases: REBC300RC, REBC350FTB
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 1311 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
Amazing serviceBy: Harriet on 20 January 2021I love my new bass! such lovely condition and sounds great. Also so impressed by the service- arrived 24hrs from when I ordered it! Thank you :)
Great first timer bass!By: Lusia on 30 May 2019An excellent choice for us left handed beginners! Sounds good and is easy to handle. Even better it comes with extra accessories that will help you set up/tune your bass
Quality bassBy: Holly Julian on 21 March 2019Arrived a few days after purchase, very good bass, great for learners! Glad I brought it. Thanks.