From $24 $20
About Artist Guitars Factory Seconds
This is a factory second product which means it didn't pass our Quality Control test. It could be due to minor scratches, small marks, a slight discolouration of the wood, the paint could be a different colour or some other minor cosmetic issues. Each guitar will usually only have one of these issues. They play and function perfectly and sound the same as the guitars that passed quality control. Unfortunately, we can't show pictures of individual guitars.
We have a very strict Quality Control and if the guitars were damaged significantly or the sound of the guitar was changed they would not have become a factory second (we have 3 different grades for damaged products depending on how damaged an item is). This is a great buy and just like all of our products it also comes with 100-days free returns and a full 3-year warranty.
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 1311 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.