Customer Returned Artist TweedTone20R 20 Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Co
$679 SAVE $70
About This ,Customer Returned Artist TweedTone20R 20 Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Combo + Footswitch,
Amp has been repaired by our amp technician and is working like new.
This item is a customer return. We have checked it and think it's in pretty good condition, but this has been shipped to a customer and most likely used so there is the possibility of small marks or scratches that we haven't seen. This item is covered under warranty but it doesn't have free returns, unless it's significantly not as described.
Add a Footswitch!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist TweedTone20R 20 Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Combo
- 1 x Belcat FST22 Latching Footswitch for Amplifiers
Artist TweedTone20R 20 Watt Valve Guitar Amplifier Combo
The Artist Tweedtone20R amplifier provides tonnes of British valve-driven, vintage-voiced tone at an affordable price. This amp has 2 channels, clean and overdrive. There is a Footswitch jack underneath the back of the amp to switch between channels. The footswitch is not included.
Both channels independent volume controls, and there is a master volume control that adjusts the overall volume of the amplifier. So you can really drive the clean channel hard to get that nice warm overdrive "breakup" at levels that won't annoy your neighbours. Switching to the Overdrive channel provides a thicker, creamier overdrive for harmonically-rich blues and rock tones.
The 3-band EQ is highly responsive and allows for a vast array of tones to suit your personal preferences.
This amp is loaded with a high-performance Celestion Seventy 80 12 inch speaker for excellent all-round performance and tone.
The Tech Features
Output Power: 20W(RMS)
Speaker: 1 x 12 inch, 8 Ohm Celestion Seventy 80 Speaker
- 2 x 6BQ5(EL84) Power Valves
- 3 x 12AX7 Preamp Valves
- INPUT - Connection to the instrument.
- CLEAN VOLUME - Sets the volume of the Clean channel.
- DRIVE BUTTON - Manually switch between the Clean and Drive channels.
- DRIVE GAIN - Sets the amount of gain or distortion in the overdrive channel.
- DRIVE VOLUME - Sets the volume of the Drive channel.
- TREBLE - Adjusts the high-frequency equalization range as required.
- MIDDLE - Gives active midrange equalization with boost & cut.
- BASS - Adjusts the low-frequency equalization range as required.
- MASTER VOLUME - Adjusts the overall volume of either the Clean. or "Drive" channels.
- MASTER REVERB - Adjusts the amount of reverb added to the normal signal. This is a digital reverb (but it sounds very authentic)
- FOOTSWITCH INPUT - Underneath the back of the amp. Footswitch not included.
- STANDBY SWITCH - Switches the amp in/out of standby power mode. Wait until 30 seconds after the power switch is turned on to prolong your valve life.
- POWER SWITCH - Main amplifier ON & OFF.
Power Consumption: 85W
Dimensions: 495w x 445h x 255d
Weight without packaging: 15.5kg
Shipping Weight: 18.5kg
AC Power: 220-240V 50/60Hz (AU, NZ and UK), 100-120V (USA)
Power Plug: suits the country of purchase (See our Blog post)
Optional Accessories: Belcat FST22 Latching Footswitch
About this Belcat FST22 Amplifier Latching Foot Switch
This is a simple latching footswitch for channel switching of your amp.
A Latching footswitch will remain on once pressed down, unlike a non-latching footswitch which will remain in the "on" status only for as long as you depress the switch.
Note: This is not suitable for keyboard sustain or a drum sample pedal.
The Tech Features
Channel Switch: 1 (mono signal)
Cable Length: 1.4m