Artist PB34 Black 3/4 Size Electric Bass Guitar with Accessories
Artist PB34 3/4 Electric Bass Guitar with Accessories
These bass guitars are designed to be easy to play so they are a great starting point if you want to pick up a bass for the first time. This is a 3/4 size bass and is recommended for Children.
We believe it's important to have a great quality instrument to kick off your musical career. With a great sound to inspire you and a design to make it easy to play, you'll breeze through the first stages of your playing.
Some Great Features
It has a maple neck and 2-way truss rod (which means you can adjust the neck up or down).
Comes included with a Bag to protect your bass, a webbed Strap, electronic chromatic Tuner, Lead, and 2 Picks.
Die-cast Machine Heads - This means your guitar will tune quicker, be more stable and stay in tune longer.
Recommended by some of Australia's top guitar teachers.
We include a range of Support Materials including how to tune, how to read tab, basic chord shapes and much more.
Includes Free Support Materials
Our price is always Lower Than a Retail Store (often by 30-40%) we keep our prices low by only selling our own range of guitars direct from the factory. Our business is built on offering a great value instrument at a great price.
Artist Guitars has been designing guitars for over 10 years and during this time we have developed a great working relationship with our factories to constantly improve the quality and value - we know how to get a great value guitar at a truly unbeatable price!
We are so confident you will love your new Artist Guitar that we offer you:
100 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee, and 3 year Warranty
Check out our excellent feedback rating on eBay for what our customers reactions are.
Why wait to start learning bass guitar when you could get one of our great PB1 bass guitars and be playing in no time at all. We ship super fast!
The PB34 Bass Guitar Pack Includes:
- PB34 Electric Bass Guitar
- Electronic Chromatic Guitar Tuner
- Gig Bag to protect your instrument (with back pack style straps and pockets for your picks, extra strings, music)
- Guitar Lead
- 2 Picks
The Tech Features
Guitar Neck: Truss Rod, Scale Length 30"", 42mm Nut, 19 Frets, Eco-Rosewood fingerboard, Maple Neck
Fingerboard Radius: 14"" (350mm)
Machine Heads: Diecast
Body Wood: Poplar with Basswood Veneer
Machine Heads: Die-cast Chrome
Pickups: Single Split
Controls: Volume, Tone
Included Accessories: Neck adjustment Allen Key, Guitar Lead, 2 x Picks
Bonus Accessories: Bag, Strap & Electronic Tuner
Weight: 3 Kgs
Included Gig Bag: BAGEB34
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 1311 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
Great value and serviceBy: Afa on 22 October 2021Bought my 11 year old a 3/4 bass package and he loves it. Really easy to play, sounds amazing and he looks cool lol. The service from Artist guitars has been amazing. They offer helpful advice and solutions. Great value, all the reviews were right im glad i went with them. Cheers
By: Artist GuitarsThanks for your feedback. We're very glad that your child likes it. Please feel free to reach out if you have questions. We're always here to be of service to you. Cheers!
Excellent bass for small hands!By: Christy on 28 July 2021My six year old struggled away for a term on a borrowed full-sized bass to earn himself one of these 3/4 ones. It is great for kids; with a smaller reach and the strings don't need to be pressed down so hard. It sounds good; arrived quickly; and was easily the most affordable bass available. Would recommend for any kids learning bass!
By: Artist GuitarsThank you so much for the review and we're glad you and your 6 year old are happy with the bass.
Can't fault itBy: Sarah on 8 May 2019Great bass for beginners, lightweight, plus the 3/4 size makes it perfect for me. The set of extra strings was a nice bonus!