Customer Returned Artist TweedTone20R 20 Watt Valve Guitar Amplifier C
$669 SAVE $140
About This Returned Artist TweedTone20R 20 Watt Valve Guitar Amplifier Combo
Amp used to not power on due to faulty board. This has been repaired by a technician and works like new.
This item has major damage as listed above and will also most likely have scratches and marks. This item is sold as is without warranty and no free returns, unless its significantly not as described.
About this Artist TweedTone20R 20 Watt Valve Guitar Amplifier Combo
The Artist Tweedtone20R amplifier provides tonnes British valve-driven, vintage-voiced tone at an affordable price. This amp has 2 channels, clean and overdrive. There is a Footswitch jack underneath the back of the amp to switch between channels. The footswitch is not included.
Both channels independent volume controls, and there is a master volume control which adjusts the overall volume of the amplifier. So you can really drive the clean channel hard to get that nice warm overdrive "breakup" at levels that won't annoy your neighbours. Switching to the Overdrive channel provides a thicker, creamier overdrive for harmonically-rich blues and rock tones.
The 3-band EQ is highly responsive and allows for a vast array of tones to suit your personal preferences.
This amp is loaded with a high-performance Celestion Seventy 80 12 inch speaker for excellent all-round performance and tone.
The Tech Features
Output Power:- 20W(RMS)
Speaker:- 1 x 12 inch , 8 Ohm Celestion Seventy 80 Speaker
- 2 x 6BQ5(EL84) Power Valves
- 3 x 12AX7 Preamp Valves
- INPUT - Connection to the instrument.
- CLEAN VOLUME - Sets the volume of the Clean channel.
- DRIVE BUTTON - Manually switch between the Clean and Drive channels.
- DRIVE GAIN - Sets the amount of gain or distortion in the overdrive channel.
- DRIVE VOLUME - Sets the volume of the Drive channel.
- TREBLE - Adjusts the high-frequency equalization range as required.
- MIDDLE - Gives active midrange equalization with boost & cut.
- BASS - Adjusts the low-frequency equalization range as required.
- MASTER VOLUME - Adjusts the overall volume of either the Clean. or "Drive" channels.
- MASTER REVERB - Adjusts the amount of reverb added to the normal signal. This is a digital reverb (but it sounds very authentic)
- FOOTSWITCH INPUT - Underneath the back of the amp. Footswitch not included.
- STANDBY SWITCH - Switches the amp in/out of standby power mode. Wait until 30 seconds after the power switch is turned on to prolong your valve life.
- POWER SWITCH - Main amplifier ON & OFF.
- AC Power:- 220-240V 50/60Hz
Power Consumption:- 85W
Dimensions:- 495w x 445h x 255d
Weight without packaging:- 15.5 KG
Shipping Weight: 18.5
Optional Accessories:- Belcat FST22 Latching Footswitch