Watch a Demo Video.....
About This ,Customer Returned Artist LP60 Black Electric Guitar with Accessories,
Customer changed mind.
This item is a customer return. We have checked it and think it's in pretty good condition, but this has been shipped to a customer and most likely used so there is the possibility of small marks or scratches that we haven't seen. This item is covered under warranty but it doesn't have free returns, unless it's significantly not as described.
Artist LP60 Black Electric Guitar with Accessories
This Electric Guitar is used for various styles of music, most notably all the styles of Rock, Blues and Metal. All our Artist LP guitars have a Set Neck for superior sustain and tone, unlike a lot of similarly priced guitars on the market that usually have a bolt-on neck.
Note: the 'Set Neck' design on any guitar type always gives superior SUSTAIN and TONE over a 'Bolt-on Neck' design... (This is why Metalheads the world over play only set neck guitars).
This is a full size guitar perfect for Adults, recommended for children over the age of 12 (or younger if your child is strong and taller than 1.2m)
It includes all accessories you need to get started:
- LP60 Electric Guitar
- Electronic Guitar Tuner
Some of its Great Features:
It has a mahogany neck with an eco-rosewood fret board, a 2 way truss rod (which means you can adjust the neck up or down)
The body is made of mahogany, for that warm sound you'll love. To top it off we've added the classic-look cream pickguard.
Two Wilkinson humbuckers for a great classic rock and metal tones!
It has a Tune-O-Matic style fixed bridge (common in most LP guitars) & die-cast machine heads that will help you stay in tune longer and make your tuning easier.
We include a range of support materials from how to tune, how to read tab, basic chord shapes and more.
The Tech Features
Neck: Set Neck, Truss Rod, Scale Length 24 3/4"" (629 mm), 42mm (1 5/8"") Nut, 22 Frets, Eco-Rosewood fingerboard, Mahogany Neck
Fingerboard Radius: 12"" (305mm)
Body Wood: Mahogany with Flamed Maple
Machine Heads: Die-cast Chrome
Bridge: Classic tune-o-matic style
Pickups: 2 x Humbuckers
Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone and a 3-way switch
Included Accessories: Bag, Strap & Electronic Tuner, Neck adjustment Allen key's, Guitar Lead, Picks
Weight: 3.4kg - 4kg approx. 8lb 6oz
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 1311 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.