Watch a Demo Video.....
Artist MiniP 3/4 Size Electric Bass Guitar + Accessories
If you have a little one who seems to show that he or she is a reincarnated rock legend of times past then this is the bass guitar to start them on the path to rock glory.
The Artist MiniP is a mini 3/4 sized electric Bass guitar that is superior to others on the market for the same price range. It features a Poplar body with Basswood veneer, Maple neck, Eco-Rosewood fretboard and quality Chrome hardware.
The Tech Features
- Body: Poplar with Basswood Veneer
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Eco-Rosewood
- Material: ABS
- Width: 42mm / 15⁄8”
- Scale Length: 30"""" / 762 mm
- Radius: 133⁄4” / 305 mm
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fret Inlay: Dots
Pickups: Ninghong QA01 P-Bass Style Pickups
- Type: Split single-coil
- Magnets: Ceramic
- Output: 10.74K, 6.7H inductance
Controls: 1 x Volume Knob and 1 x Tone Knob
Machine Heads: Die-cast Chrome Open-Gear Machine Heads
Included Accessories: Bag (BAGEB34), Strap, Artist TN75 Clip-on Electronic Tuner, Guitar Lead, Neck adjustment Allen Key
Dimensions: 106 cm / 413⁄4” x 29 cm / 117⁄16” x 7 cm / 23⁄4”
Optional Hardcases: REC300RC
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 1311 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
Reviews (1)Write a review
Bass guitarJust right. Our 11 year old has had 3 lessons. We didn't want to spend huge money in case he didn't enjoy music lessons. He loves his lessons because of his new bass. It sounds good & is the right size. We're very happy with it
Artist Guitars Response
We are glad to hear that your son is enjoying his bass guitar. We truly appreciate your purchase and the review you have left for it.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Artist Guitars Limited users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.